Attention CPE Authors/Course Developers: We Need You!
Join the CPEasy Team
CPEasy is looking for highly qualified professionals to join our select group of authors to write CPE courses in all areas of accounting, taxation, financial planning, auditing, management, and governmental accounting & auditing.
Share Your Expertise With Us
If you love what you do and can effectively communicate your area of expertise through writing, please contact Valerie Wendt at faculty@CPEasy.com.
Author/Content Developer requirements:
- Current credentials as a CPA, CFP, CGFM, CIA, CMA, CISA and/or tax attorney
- Experience in one or more of these areas:
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Auditing
- Governmental Accounting
- Governmental Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Financial Management
- Experience providing course content compliant with NASBA self-study requirements
Benefits for authoring/developing course content:
- Earn CPE credit for FREE!
- Promote yourself or your firm
- Enhance your image and reputation
- Generate referral business
- Earn residual income
Don’t Wait – Contact Us Now!
Take advantage of this great opportunity. Email Valerie Wendt today at faculty@CPEasy.com.